Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Singapore Trip: Underwater World Singapore

Next stop on my Singapore Trip is the Underwater World Sentosa. Ever since I was a kid, I was always wondering what does the bottom of the ocean look like? I’m always fascinated with marine creatures. So I was really excited going there, that I went there early morning. Good thing was that it was Monday so there were only few tourists.

As I entered the place, there were displays of different pictures and cultural items of different countries.
As I go further, there at last different fishes.

Amazing. So many fishes.



Big aquarium. Rested for a bit. I really enjoyed watching those sharks.

Hello, shark!



I stood in front of the jelly fish spot for a long time, watching them change colors. They’re so beautiful.



No comments:

Post a Comment