Thursday, August 1, 2013

Things I Want To Do Before I Turn 25

Since BER month is no near and that signals my 22th birthday I thought I would make a list of things I want to do before I turn 25. I think this will help me improve my happiness and quality of life.

1. Get a Master’s degree.
I think I’m a nerd. LOL. But seriously, I like studying. I love when I’m at school, sitting on the corner of the room and just reading book. I love to broaden my knowledge on various things and issues.  But as much I love school, I don’t go often to the library. I don’t know why, I prefer classroom instead of library.

2. Travel alone.
I love to travel. But I usually travel in a group. So I hope that for the next 3 years, I can have the courage to travel alone.

3. Travel with the whole family.
Never in my life that I travel with my whole family. It has always been me, my 2 siblings and my father.

4. Travel across Europe.
#2-4 is all about traveling? I told you I love to travel. Haha. My mom is in London so that explains #3 on my list. I hope that we can visit my mom there and we can go see different tourist spots across Europe.

5. Have a boyfriend.
I’m afraid I’m a member of No Boyfriend Since Birth (NBSB) club. For the past years, I focused my life and my time on studying hard and finishing my degree. Since I’m now working, I think I have now the time to mingle and to date.

6. Have a healthy lifestyle.
I'm planning on taking yoga, hitting on the gym and eating vegetables and fruits.

7. Be more active on my religion.
I will definitely do this one starting today.

8. Treat my whole family in a fancy restaurant.
Whenever we ate outside, it was always my father who pay the bill. Since I’m now working, I think it is best to treat my whole family in a nice and fancy restaurant not minding the how much it costs.

9. Learn how to cook.
I suck at this. I’ll be very happy if I learn even the basics. Who wants to teach me? Who wants to be my kitchen buddy?

10. Minimize my negativity.
Though I may not that pessimist, but sometimes I overlook the situation that I only see the negative side rather than the positive side.

11. Take a road trip with friends.
I’m carefree when I’m with my friends. I can do whatever I want that’s within my limit. Road trip with my friends would be freaking awesome.

12. Do some sort of adventure or adrenaline activity.
I want to try bungee jumping, mountain climbing, jet skiing, roller coaster rides, sky diving and other activities that require adrenaline rush.

13. Improve my skills.
I think improving my skills will help me on my job and also on my personal life.  As of the moment, I can say that my skills are on the average level so I want to enhance and improve it.

14. Build a house.
This is for my parents. 

15. Learn how to drive.
Ever since, I want to drive my car. I even dreamed of becoming a car racer. Fast and Furious movies inspire me a lot.

16. Learn new language.
Specifically Korean and Japanese language. So that I can understand the animes and dramas that I watch. I also want to learn Mandarin and French.  

17. Broaden my professional network.
This is for my career specially that I’m still a fresh graduate. I want to meet different people that will help me improve my skills and knowledge about the industry I’m working on.

18. Learn to play at least one musical instrument.
I’m not a musically inclined person. One of my frustrations in life. When I was in high school, my classmates tried to teach me guitar. Unfortunately I only learned D and G. I’m really jealous of those who can play musical instruments.

19. Keep a journal.
I know it’s an old school but still I want to do it. When I get older, I will read what I wrote in there and reminisce. Nostalgia!

20. Volunteer.
I want to experience on volunteering local events.

21. Learn to control anger.
I will definitely do this.

22. Invest in a nicer camera.
I have been saving up to buy a new camera. Maybe a DSLR.

23. Buy an expensive clothes, bag or heels.
All my expensive/designer clothes and bags are all gifts from my parents. I never had any expensive heels. So I might I treat myself that will look good on me when I go traveling or when I go to church.

24. Have a closet sale.
Turning my closet into cash.

25. Eat more exotic foods.
Other than traveling, I also love to eat. I want to be adventurous on eating foods I have never tried before. 




No comments:

Post a Comment