Friday, January 3, 2014

Bukidnon: Dahilayan Adventure Park and Forest Park


HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!! Let’s leave the past and embrace the future.

Continuing my Bukidnon Trip, we arrived at Dahilayan Adventure Park around 10am. It’s located at Manolo Fortich, Bukidnon. Dahilayan Adventure Park is the home of the longest dual cable zipline in Asia which is 840 meters long. This zipline is actually the reason why we went here.


Actually, it was my first time to try zipline. So for me, it was mixed emotion. Nervousness and excitement.



After zipline, we roamed around, appreciate the surrounding and take picture. I noticed how serene the place is. You can hear the Pine trees whistling. It’s very relaxing since you’re surrounded by nature.


I wanted to try the rope course but then it was hot at that time and none of my officemates wanted to accompany me.


After we roamed around, we went to Forest Park. There's a playground inside and once again, we became kids longing to play around. Kids at heart. Yey!



We wanted to try the ATV and Buggy Ride, unfortunately with us, they require that we must know how to drive. Since only 2 in our group knew how to drive, we dropped the idea and it was very disappointing on my part. I must learn how to drive. I promised to myself that I will come back here and try ATV and Buggy Ride.


There you have it, my Bukidnon experience. It was fun and I enjoyed every moment of it. We all went back to Cagayan de Oro with a smile.


No comments:

Post a Comment