Friday, December 27, 2013

Side Trip to Bukidnon


During our 3 weeks stay at CDO, my officemates and I weren’t able to tour around the city because of work. Yeah, sad to say we didn’t get a chance to try the Whitewater rafting. So busy at work that my officemates and I have to stay awake until 2am to finish all my designs. So to complement our work, our boss decided to treat us at Dahilayan Adventure Park in Bukidnon. It was actually the recommendation of my officemate.

Bukidnon is quite far from CDO city proper and it took us around 2 hours travel time. That 2 hours is actually not boring but an adventure itself. And I love the fact that you’re surrounded by beautiful scenery.



Upon arriving at Bukidnon boundary, we were required to step on the chemically treated mat meant to prevent spread of Foot and Mouth disease. About an hour and a half, we arrived at Camp Phillips. Camp Phillips is where the Del Monte pineapple plantation is located.



Expect a bumpy ride as the road is not yet paved but the view is beautiful. Mountains, corns, bananas, vast pineapple plantation and more! And oh, the cool fresh air! The scenery is indeed breathtaking.



A jump shot picture at the vast pineapple plantation.


After about 30 mins, we were able to reach our destination. Dahilayan Adventure Park.



I'll blog later about our adventure at Dahilayan Adventure Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment